Professional Learning Courses
APSMO Professional Learning Courses
APSMO offers courses for teachers looking to develop their skills and techniques in teaching problem solving in mathematics.
We are currently planning our Professional Learning Schedule for 2022.
Dates, venues and times of workshops will be published on this site as soon as they are confirmed. Please keep checking this page for further information.
EPS20 – Exploring Maths Problem Solving – An Introduction To Problem Solving For Years 3 & 4
- MODULE 1 – The Importance Of Problem Solving In The Primary Mathematics Classroom
- MODULE 2 – Using Diagrams When Solving Problems
- MODULE 3 – Brain Science And How The Brain Affects Our Learning
PS30 – Strategies For Teaching Problem Solving In Mathematics – Years 5 & 6
- MODULE A – Patterns And Algebraic Thinking
- MODULE B – Visual Representations
- MODULE C – Logical And Spatial Thinking
* Pre-requisite for Advanced Course
APS30 – Advanced Strategies For Teaching Problem Solving In Mathematics – Years 5 & 6
- MODULE D – Procedures Without Reasons
- MODULE E – Creating Problem Solving Opportunities
- MODULE F – Enriching Learning Through Discovery
Course Attendance Certificates
Click below for a copy of your attendance certificate for one of our courses or to validate a certificate.